Welcome To The Kramer Child Development Center!
At the Kramer Child Development Center we understand what a privilege it is to be trusted with your child's care and we know how important this decision is to your family. We believe that child care is a partnership between the center and the parents. Together we can provide a wonderful place for your child to develop and thrive.
Our Mission Statement: To provide children with developmentally appropriate opportunities in a safe and nurturing environment, which fosters the unique growth of each child in preparation for success in school and beyond.
Our Philosophy: At the Kramer Child Development Center, we believe that the foundation of child development begins with relationships established through meaningful child and adult interactions. Our high quality teachers and well trained staff carefully create an environment with established routines that encourage natural exploration through play. We believe these guided experiences strengthen the cognitive, physical, social/emotional, and language development in all children. The caring and trusting partnerships we build between parents, families and caregivers create a loving environment where children are able to learn and grow.
- Offer Childcare from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. to fit the schedules of most working parents.
- Care is given to a wide range of ages (6 weeks through preschool age).
- We are a licensed child care center which ensures that we meet strict safety guidelines set forth by Nebraska DHHS Licensing, DHHS Health & Sanitation, and the Fire Marshal. This also ensures that we keep low child-to-staff ratios, allowing more quality time for each child.
- Kramer CDC uses the Learning Beyond Paper curriculum which lines up with Nebraska's Birth to Five Learning & Development Standards.
- Safety is extremely important to us. We have a secure entry system, passcode sign-in, FEMA room and surveillance cameras in every classroom that are monitored by the coordinator.
- The Kramer CDC participates in the Child & Adult Care food program. This program ensures that our children get healthy, well-balanced meals each day. The Kramer CDC provides lunch and two snacks daily, catered by the Columbus Public Schools lunch program. There is no additional charge for these meals and snacks as they are included in the full-time tuition price.
- Quality teachers are one of the most important aspects of our center. We select only the highest quality teachers based on their understanding of child development and best practices, along with an evident love of caring for children.