STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS AND
HELPING BUSINESS RETENTION
ARE YOU CASHING IN YOUR CHIPS?
- Columbus Public School's appreciation for business/industry
- Identify immediate problems facing business/industry
- Identify training and technical assistance needs of business/industry. How do we link that to Columbus High School?
- Future plan of business/industry
- What can we do as a school to help or train students?
- What does the business/industry expect of employees?
- Does the business/industry see any opportunities for them to work with students and or teachers?
- Would you allow students to visit your business/industry? If so, how do you see that being successful?
- Showcase career cluster to business/industry. Which career cluster would you identify as needs for your business/industry?
- Who would be the contact person(s) for each career cluster area?
- How else could Columbus Public Schools help your business/industry?
OUR GOAL IS TO ANCHOR SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS WHILE HELPING BUSINESS/INDUSTRY!
Nicole Anderson, Foundation Executive Director, email@example.com 402-563-7000 x 12847
Stephanie Carlson, STEM Career Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org